- Crunch sweeps Springfield, reaches conference final | 5 hours, 47 minutes ago
- Skaneateles baseball gets pair of late-season wins | 1 day, 5 hours ago
- Boys lacrosse Lakers eliminated by Westhill | 1 day, 5 hours ago
- Town of Skaneateles enters I-81 discussion | 3 days, 1 hour ago
- Lauren Germain speaks on sexual assault | 4 days, 5 hours ago
- Skaneateles BOE candidates meet public | 4 days, 5 hours ago
- Letters to the editor on the BOE election | 5 days, 11 hours ago
Skaneateles BOE candidates meet public 4 days, 5 hours ago
Investment advisory firm Genesee Capital Advisors opens in Skaneateles 5 days, 11 hours ago
Skaneateles HS tech class inspires alum 6 days, 5 hours ago
Skaneateles lacrosse player Emma Ford commits to play at Harvard 1 week, 3 days ago
- Crunch sweeps Springfield, reaches conference final
- Skaneateles baseball gets pair of late-season wins
- Boys lacrosse Lakers eliminated by Westhill
- Skaneateles girls lacrosse falls to CBA
- Skaneateles girls track wins OHSL Liberty meet
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Skaneateles hosts NYSSMA with joy
- Eagle editors lauded
- Protecting the lake
- First Friday in Skaneateles returns May 3
- Walking a mile in their shoes
Letters to the Editor
- Letters to the editor on the BOE election
- Fire siren is an annoyance
- HLPC still important to village
- Gun control reform is needed now
- Village needs to re-think electric rates
- Former Skaneateles car dealer Pat Bombard in custody
- Former Skaneateles football player investigated for rap song
- Village water tower vandalized
- School district looks to building security and student safety
- Lock your cars: break-ins on the rise in surrounding areas
- Investment advisory firm Genesee Capital Advisors opens in Skaneateles
- Well Balanced Fitness
- Planning board to hear update from Victory Sports
- Authors, farmers, entrepreneurs ‘The Fabulous Beekman Boys’ eager to visit Cazenovia
- Skaneateles Winterfest begins Jan. 25, offers new events
Passes resolution opposing a boulevard redesign of the interstate
Though it doesn’t pass through Skaneateles a redesign of Interstate 81’s passage through Syracuse could potentially affect the community negatively. The Skaneateles Town Board passed a resolution at its May 16 meeting providing its official position on the future of Interstate 81 in the city of Syracuse.
Lauren Germain stands in the center of a room filled with members of American Association of University Women who gathered at Skaneateles Country Club on May 4 to hear her discuss a serious problem that is plaguing American universities: gender violence on campus.
About 30 people came to hear the five candidates for Board of Education talk about themselves and answer questions on Wednesday, May 15.
Letter to the editor about the school board election and budget vote from the May 15 edition.
Genesee Capital Advisors, a new independent investment advisory firm located at 9 East Genesee St. in Skaneateles, opened on May 10. The firm provides a wide array of wealth management services, including discretionary investment management and fiduciary services for foundations, endowments, individuals and families.
Skaneateles High School alum Sean Cooper came back to his roots for some help with what turned out to be an award-winning project at Rochester Institute of Technology this spring.
The Skaneateles High School guidance office was full of lacrosse players on Friday afternoon to celebrate the commitment of senior midfielder Emma Ford to play lacrosse at Harvard.
The village of Skaneateles is moving closer to a resolution on the contentious issue of the future of its fire siren. Though no plans have been finalized, the fire siren in the village of Skaneateles will likely be put up “in some semblance,” once details and logistics have been worked out, mayor Marty Hubbard said.
Skaneateles High School teams came out on top when students from school districts in four counties gathered at Rogers Conservation Center in Sherburne, N.Y., for the annual Central New York Regional Envirothon.
For the third year in a row, Skaneateles hosted the New York State School Music Association Major Ensembles Festival. Groups ranged in size from 12 to 108; districts small (Southern Cayuga) and large (Liverpool) attended. In total, 30 different music groups performed.
Five candidates will appear on ballot for three spots on school board
On Tuesday, May 21, residents of the Skaneateles Central School District will be able to vote on referendums for the district budget, purchase of two new buses and candidates for the board of Education. The vote will be held from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. at Waterman Elementary School.
Profile of Doreen Bianchi who is running for the Skaneateles Board of Education in the May 21 election.
Profile of Geralyn Huba who is running for the Board of Education in the May 21 election.
Profile of Rhonda Fabrizio who is running for school board in the May 21 election.